CPI solves surface treatment problems on flexible substrates, using the most advanced atmospheric cold plasma web (roll-to-roll) technology available
Our proprietary plasma technology provides our customers with a unique competitive advantage, protects the environment and helps reducing CO2 output due to much lower energy use : europlasma.net
- Hazardous chemical processes are replaced by environmentally friendly surface treatments. Example: plasma primer coating on polyester: Grafting nitrogen functions onto PET film replaces the hazardous trichloroacetic acid (TCA) chemical treatment with same results and at similar cost ! According to the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) trichloroacetic acid causes severe skin burns and eye damage, and is very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Download our brochure here.
- Solutions for surface treatment problems for which no traditional chemical coating solution exists, and have not been solved by alternative corona or plasma processes.
- Suitable for all flat (film) substrates. For nonwovens and other 3D substrates or objects, contact our sister company Europlasma
- Highest processing speeds available on the market: we plasma treat polymer film at speeds between 50 and 500 m/min
- With our patented designs of roll-to-roll (web) atmospheric cold plasma machines, which we offer as turn-key solutions including development of specific chemistry or as contract manufacturing services on our own equipment at our state of the art plant in France for customers worldwide.
- CPI developed a patent pending release liner which is manufactured on our Bluemach 2000 machine in a cleanroom environment and is the only atmospheric plasma assisted chemical vapour deposition release liner available today on an industrial scale.